Aluminium Window Painting Process
Save up to 65% off Replacement Cost
If you want to change the colour of your aluminium windows but thought that your only option was to replace them you can rest easy knowing there is a less expensive option – Save up to 65% – off replacement cost with Window Revival’s window restoration service.
Window Revival’s powder coat window restoration process is done onsite with your windows in place allowing you to save time, money and mess of having to rip your old window frames out. And you can choose from a wide range of colours.
You can relax knowing your window restoration job with Window Revival is supported by a 23 point step by step check list of systems and procedures for spray painting your aluminium windows making it a breeze to restore or change colours.
Step by Step Demonstration Video
The Most Awarded Specialist Aluminium Window Painting business in Australia
HIA Trade Contractor-Painting Award 2010
MBA State Winner-Painting & Decorating 2008
MBA Regional Winner-Painting & Decorating 2008
HIA Innovation Award National Finalists 2008
HIA Innovation Award National Finalists 2007
MBA State Award in 2007
MBA Regional Award in 2007
HIA Innovation Award Qld Winners 2007
HIA Innovation Award Qld Winners 2006
As Seen On TV
Window Revival’s Aluminium Window Restoration Processes and aluminium window painting has been featured on TV. We’re so confident you’ll be happy with what we do for you, that we’ll put your Guarantee in Writing.
- Add value to your property for every $1 spent add $3-4 of value
- Brilliant long lasting finish – add years to the life of your aluminium windows and aluminium window painting
- Fraction of the cost of new windows – SAVE $$$ thousands when renovating your home
- No damage to interior or exterior finishes from removing old aluminium windows
- Choice of restoring the original colour, or choosing a different colour
- Complete attention to detail – with new rollers and weather felts replaced as part of the package (if required and where possible).
Client testimonial – Nick Belous
I recently helped a client- Nick Belous, a primary school teacher in Rochdale. We restored his old aluminium windows in a colour of his choice- they now look and work like new!
Nick was really worried because he thought that replacement was his only solution. Ripping out his windows involved destroying half of Nick’s house, not to mention the damage to the tiling in his new kitchen and bathroom- plus the timberwork around the windows! And this is without considering the damage to the internal and external paintwork! Nick figured that a new paint job and repair to all the finished surfaces was going to add tens of thousands of dollars to the replacement cost.
It was a real concern for Nick because he did not want to waste money on remodelling what he’d already done. So when Nick discovered Window Revival’s aluminium window restoration and aluminium window painting process, he sighed with relief.
Client Story – VIP Pet Foods
Unfortunately the inside of the window frames of the new VIP Pet Foods head quarters was damaged during construction and Ray the builder in charge of the project was sure happy that Window Revival was able to fix the damage and satisfy a very fussy client the owner of VIP Pet Foods Tony Quinn. Replacement of the window frames to the finished building was out of the question .
The Process of Restoring Powdercoated surfaces – How we do it
- The window frames are first cleaned and prepared, removing dirt and grime.
- The glass is then masked to protect it from overspray.
- Next the windows are coated with an etch primer where the existig surface has been damaged and raw metal is exposed (this helps the topcoat stick)
- Followed by a number of coats of quality two pack paint. The choice of colour is up to you. We have provided a colour guide below to help you decide what colour you would like on your aluminium windows.
- You may choose a gloss or satin finish.
- Normal two pack paints have in them isocyanides (poison) and lead (poison), however we use a special isocyanide free and lead free two pack which is safe to use around adults, children and animals – and does not harm the environment.
As part of every job we provide these final details that make the difference
- All windows/sliding door rollers replaced (if required and where possible)
- New screen wire is fitted (where applicable) on flyscreens and security screens that have been recoated
- New weather felts are fitted (if required and where possible) to improve the seal and to reduce window vibration
- New handles on windows, sliding and security doors can be supplied and installed at an extra cost, if requested.
Our Guarantee Your Peace Of Mind
We are so confident with the finish you’ll receive that we are prepared to provide a 7 year paint finish against bubbling, peeling or flaking.
We have tried to provide you with all the information you’ll need to make an informed decision about powder coat restoration and our service so you can make an informed decision on whether or not you would want to hire us.
Your Next Step
Your next step should be to find out the cost of getting your project done. There are two ways you can do this, if you are planning your project well in advance then first up you may want to get an online estimate. However if you are looking at starting within the next three months then an onsite quote is probably better for you.
Locations we serve
- Window Restoration in Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sydney
Markets we serve
- Commercial and Residential Aluminium window Painting