- Revival Group Pty Ltd trading as Window Revival agrees to complete the work set out in the work order (quote).
- The client agrees to supply electrical power as reasonably required.
- Quote will vary if non-standard powdercoat colours are selected by the client.
- If offered in the quote, components such as standard rollers & weatherfelt will be supplied & installed (where required & where possible). Quote will vary if non-standard products are used. Some products may be unavailable due to discontinuation.
- Window and door hardware can be supplied and installed where possible, at extra costs to the client.
- All window and door hardware (where supplied and installed) are only guaranteed for 3 months and are not covered under the 7 year paint warranty for powdercoated frames and the 5 year paint warranty for anodised frames. Maintenance and repair work is backed by 6 months workmanship.
- Whilst all care is taken, damage during work in progress will be the responsibility of the client and the client will pay for any necessary replacement and/or rectification. Such damage can include:
a) glass breakage;
b) damage to surrounds that would have been unavoidable whilst undertaking reasonable precaution;
c) paint peeling off walls and ceilings on removal of masking tape (This generally occurs due to lack of preparation of walls & ceilings & surrounds prior to painting, eg. no sealer or primer used or surface dusty).
- If there are any accessibility issues on site, the client is liable for the hire of scaffold, equipment etc to allow for the completion of the project.
- Any quotes given (verbally or written) may be subject to change upon commencement of work or when the project has been sighted. Quotes may be subject to change if any unforseen complications arise when work has commenced.
- Quotes which have been based on measurements, plans & photos and any other such information provided by client may vary upon site inspection, check measure and substrate condition – (such as degree of corrosion, delamination, fading, previously painted substrate, peeling and any such conditions pertaining to substrate condition)
- The client may have the right to withdraw from this contract during the cooling-off period of 5 business days after the receipt of the agreed contract. The client must notify Window Revival in writing before the cooling off period expires. In the event that the client exercises their right to withdraw during the 5 day cooling off period Window Revival is entitled to the sum of $200 plus any out-of-pocket expenses they have reasonably incurred before withdrawal. Window Revival is entitled to retain these monies from any deposit paid or if the deposit does not cover the amount, the client must pay the balance to Window Revival.
- If the work to be carried is of an urgent nature the client may waive their right to the 5 day cooling off period by notifying Window Revival in writing and/or by giving verbal approval.
- The client agrees that the accepted price is payable upon completion and a 20% deposit is payable before commencement of work. Progress payment of 50% is required on Day 3 and final payment is required at the completion of work. In the case of security screens, a 50% deposit is required before production can commence.
- Window Revival reserves the right to any fees and charges associated with late payments (including legal costs & collection agency fees)
- Window Revival reserves the following rights in relation to the Goods until all accounts owed by the client are fully paid to Window Revival :
(a) ownership of the Goods remain with Window Revival;
(b) right to enter the client’s premises (or the premises of any associated company or agent where the goods are located) without liability for trespass or any resulting damage and the right to retake possession of the goods.
- Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due daily until the date of payment at a rate of 2.5% per calendar month and shall accrue at such rate after as well as before any judgement. If the client defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the client shall indemnify Window Revival from and against all Window Revival’s nominees costs of collection.
- The client consents that personal data provided may be used and retained by Window Revival for the following purposes:
(a) provision of Goods and/or Services;
(b) marketing of goods and/or Services by Window Revival, its agents or distributors;
(c) processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by the client
- Window Revival reserves the right to cancel this contract due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Existing corrosion or rust on the existing aluminium structures will make the 7year warranty null & void.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to remove any vehicles from the work area where spraying is done to a safe distance. No responsibility will be taken for damage to vehicles left in the vicinity of the work area. It is the customer’s responsibility to remove any valuables or fragile items from the work area as no responsibility will be taken for damage to these items.
- Maintenance of exposed surfaces: (i) within 1km of coastal areas it is important that all exposed surfaces are washed down with fresh water at least once per week to avoid salt spray build up. Failure to do so voids warranty. (ii) within 1km-5km from coastal area; all exposed surfaces must be washed down with fresh water each fortnight to avoid salt/pollution contaminant build up. (iii) outside 5km of coastal areas can be washed down with freshwater every 3 months to remove contaminants. The performance of regular consistent maintenance is the responsibility of the owner; non compliance voids all actual and implied warranties.
- Warranty is not transferable to the new owners when there is a change in property ownership.
- Warranty applies upon full payment received for work completed and will be null and void in the event of non or partial payment.
- Quality of paint finish shall be completed to QBCC (previoulsy QBSA) standards and both parties agree to abide by that standard.